Bail cancellation in 498a

I(A1) got Anticipatory Bail in 498a in 2015 in Hyderabad, where bail order says 10k security deposit and one surety, and 10 days to attend local PS which i did.

In 2016 chargesheet filed. 

In 2018 A2-A7, moved a quash petition where court ordered to dispense from appearance until and unless necessary.

Now OP filed a Petition in High Court to "Cancel Bail for A1 & A2", i haven't got the Petition copy yet.

charges are not framed yet. As A1 i am regularly attending 498a case and i didn't voilate anything as such.
-------------------------------------

1. Is AB timebound?
  2. What are the chances the AB can be cancelled in this case?
  3. Should i take regular bail before the hearing of bail cancellation petition on 27th July?

---------------------------------------

1. Did not you read the order of AB? 2. The AB could only be cancelled, if violated the condition laid down by the court. 3. Cannot comment without the answer to 1, and the grounds of OP in the petition before the HC.

Total likes : 1 times

Yes i did read the order of AB and that doesn't talk about time, but mentioned that i need to surrender and submit the 10K deposit + one person surety + 10 days of attendance at the PS, That is it. there are no other conditions.

Coming to the OP petition, i am in the process of getting it. 

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Advocate

May be Overalarmed. Wait till you receive a copy of the petition. It could be that the petition is dismissed at the admission stage itself.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu