Bail cancellation case and its status

Hi Experts,

Can you please help me understanding status of one of the Bail Cancellation case?

1> Person X and Y had a dispute, ,X filed case against Y.

2> Following (1) Y filed and FIR against X in local police station

3> X gets bail from District court.

4> Y goes to high court for Bail Cancellation and below table shows status in online portal for that case

X being my family member, following are my questions and would need your help on this issue

1> Will X come to know as he is not involved anywhere in this process (case is against State and others)?

2> Case status is - DEFECT CASES - DEFECTS OTHER THAN LIMITATION .What does it mean?

3> What is Date of Listing and Listed in court number? Why two different dates? We plan to put our Lawyer rather than PP. Also which Date X should plan to attend court if he wants to see the argument? What is RR on 28/7?

4> Can you suggest anything we should do? We have filed FIR quashing case in the high court.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Petitioner : Y
Respondent : STATE & ORS.
Petitioner Advocate : DLR VYAS
Respondent Advocate : PP
Class Code : 0203     (Registered on :  11/7/2016)
Bench : SB     
Stage : DEFECT CASES - DEFECTS OTHER THAN LIMITATION
Date Given By : PESHI CLERK DATE
Date of Listing : 22/8/2016
Listed in Court No. : RR on 28/07/2016

Lawyer

Ur counsel can guide u for this.

Thanks Bharat for the reply. Can you at least help me with understanding of this Stage Code - "DEFECT CASES- DEFECT OTHER THAN LIMITATION"?

I understand that this can be handeled by my Counsel but having advance understanding would help me in discussing more serious issues with Counsel.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu