LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richard D'souza (Quality Analyst)     31 August 2019

Bad remark in relieving letter

My company has a policy of 3 months notice. I got a new job however the new employer wants me to join immediately. I negotiated with them for one month delay. I sent my resignation letter to my mananger and hr stating that i can serve only one month notice and i offered to pay for the other 2 months. However, they are threathening to put negative comments in my relieving letter and screw me up in the new employer background check. What should I do?

Learning

8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   31 August 2019

Issue legal notice that u will file defamation case against him for loss of reputation

Anupam Sharma (Server Engg.)     04 September 2019

Faced some what similar situation. Fighting legal battle since last six and half years. Difficult to fight corrupt employers, more so when there exists corruption in labour courts. Better discuss situation with your new employer since it appears that you won't be given resignation acceptance too. +919999890523.

Faced some what similar situation. Fighting legal battle since last six and half years. Difficult to fight corrupt employers, more so when there exists corruption in labour courts. Better discuss situation with your new employer since it appears that you won't be given resignation acceptance too. +919999890523.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register