Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 October 2011

:-) are you promoting something?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

WHAT THIS LINK CONTAINS???????????????

You have posted it, you would be knowing better than me.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

My apologies Shally, the msg was not intended to you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

@ SHONEE KAPOOR

IT'S OK. I DON'T FEEL LIKE OPENING THE ABOVE LINK. THAT'S WHY RAISE ABOVE QUESTION.

(Guest)

@ ZEESHAN

FROM YOU STORY I REMEMBER ONE HINDI FILM IN WHICH CLIENT HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ALL LAWS AND GUIDE HIS LAWYER TO WORK ACCORDING TO HIM. IN OUR COUNTRY EVERY INDIAN SHOULD JOIN LCI OR HAVE WELL KNOWLEDGE OF LAWS PREVALENT IN THE COUNTRY.

kumar t v s (advocate)     26 October 2011

That's why I am here at LCI . Asking every little thing. LCI experts saves my money. Show me right path & process which even judge has to follow. (Although some experts get irritated. )

Actually the discussion, suggestions are just basic information that are exchanged here in LCI. The advocate contesting the case will have complete idea of the case. If the client is not convinced about the line of action of the counsel he should not hesitate to discuss openly with the advocate.

Sometimes basing on incomplete facts certain recommendations are made which may in fact harm the case. DO NOT HESITATE TO DISCUSS WITH THE ADVOCATE and have faith in him. 

(Guest)

Thats not my list. I saw it in google. Whether grievances aired in are correct or not is unknown to me. Personally I don't think any lawyer is bad.Clients often fail to tell the entire story often resulting in mismanagent of the case.

(Guest)

at last you find out the real point of failure.  But no client feels or research into this.  They only want result.  The mediators(advocates) paving a road based on the falses, corrects committed by clients.   In order to secure the end of justice..

(Guest)

@Ganeshan: Bad eggs are everywhere and legal profession is no exception. Lawyers are like doctors. If a clent doesn't tell his entire case with event history ,how can a lawyer be expected to do justice to a case? One more point, justice today has become very uncertain in view of the outage caused by corrupt judges in the entire judicial system .Corruption in Judiciary including that prevailing in the SC lawyers the very intelligent lawyers fail when judges are bribed.

DAULAT DILBAUG (Problems related to money marriage matters.-dostnaye@gmail.com)     27 October 2011

The whole problem is money , no good or bad. learn to earn money and engage a fleet of persons.

MONEY MANTRA.

There are three types of people who earn money legally at any  place in the world.

1)    People who do purely manual work and earn a living.

2)    People who do mental work which may be semi manual.

3)    People who deal in volatility of various money market instruments and earn money .

This third category of people are about twenty percent and hold eighty percent of the wealth in all types of situations.

We train people to be in third category by  actual transactions and classes are taken in every important city.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 October 2011

- A good advocate is the one, who gives the advice what you want to hear.  After the case is lost, blames the judge as corrupt.

- A bad advocate is the one, who gives the frank opinion about your case and lost you as a client.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     27 October 2011

As per me, a client cannot judge a lwayer due to result of his case.

but there might be an Expert or low grade lawyer.

Coz all the advocates always try to present case before court as per thier ability, knowledge and as per thier nature. So thier pictures always create before the Judges of the courts also.

So whenever you go to hire any advocate, first of all his behaviour gives you a rough pircture of his ability and his links and his knowledge.

But after hiring his services, if his behaviour change then he is a low grade lawyer and will never give you result also, coz such lawyers are money oriented goals. but if he heard you properly and try to present you in court in well manner then you cannot blame or say corrupt or bad lawyer for result of your case.

Good luck

(Guest)

Judging a lawyer good or bad is not in the hand of client , i think.When a patient die due to illness which attains a stage out of treatment then we never blame the doctor, then why blame a lawyer who proceed in the case on the facts of the case?As we inquire about a doctor before taking his treatment we should inquire about the lawyer also about his performance in past cases.

A lawyer, whatever the result of the case is, bears a lot of tensions more or equal to the client so any derrogatory comments are not acceptable about them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register