Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (UN KNOWN)     02 April 2016

Bachelor tenant not vacating the house

First of all, thanks for reading my question. Here we go:

We (My Father in Law) gave a 2bhk house for rent to 4 bachelors on 11 months of agreement on Rs.100 stamp paper (not registed & not noterized) with rent approx 10K which is ending on 31s-May-2016.

We have sent EMAIL to them to vacate the house for Personal Use giving them 2 months of notice which they replied [marking CC to a lawyer] asking us to send a legal notice with signature from the owner (my Mother in Law is the owner). 

Q 1. Do we really have to send a hard copy of legal notice to them or EMAIL is sufficient? Email has been replied by them to send hard copy of legal notice.

Out of 4 bachelors, 2 have left few months back and 2 new bachelors replaced but new are not mentioned in the agreement, they just sent identity (PAN etc) details on email which we never ever replied. 

These 2 new bachelors are creating problem in vacating the house and sending emails threatening to my FiL giving reference of as per Karnataka rule, this rule, that rule etc etc keeping a lawyer in CC.

Q2: Cant these 2 new tenants be named a illegaly staying in our flat and file a police complaint and ask these 2 new bachelors to vacate the house immeiately with Police help?

Q3: What are best possible way to get the house vacated ASAP? After end of the agreement, can we take help from Police to vacate the house?

Q4: House is now in BAD shape. As per the agreement, cant we deduct 1 month of rent (or higher based on quotation from the vendor)?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Rajesh

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
If u r frm Hyderabad...do Mail me fr any legal service....juristybcreddy@gmail.com ,#9959850723....Regards....BALACHANDER REDDY,ADVOCATE.

@BALACHANDER, Are you tying to be biased & Discriminate your legal service based on state I/(anyone else) belongs to? Please don't try to break our country based on state, caste, religion etc. Btw, Thanks for your reply. Regards Rajesh

Nope, I am in Bangalore

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register