LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag (NA)     29 June 2014

Ba degree after 3 years of ba llb programme

I am in 3 rd year of my law school and i wish to not to continue my BA LLB, So can i get the degree of BA after 3 years?
Also, i know people from Army Law School who have did the same i.e getting BA degree after completion of 3 years.

Even section 6 (1) of Indian Advocates Act, 1961 states that "6. (1) The Part I examination should be so conducted as to be called a University examination. A student who has passed Part I of the law course shall be eligible for enrolment in the final year of the three year degree course in arts, social science etc., to supplicate for the B.A Degree. A student who has completed three years of the five year course in law is eligible to get a degree from the University on passing such examination conducted by the same University which is equivalent to B.A. (Law) but such degree shall not entitle the student to enroll as an advocate.

So please help me regarding this.

Learning

3 Replies

Rishi (Junior lawyer)     30 June 2014

contact your university....write a letter or email and demand answer. However, I think it's not possible.

contact your university....write a letter or email and demand answer. However, I think it's not possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register