BDA site authority

Hello Sir, can you help me with below clarification please? 1. BDA (Bangalore development authority) allotted a site to person A with position certificate given. 2. Person A divided the site into smaller sizes and given to all his children person B and Person C. This is done via will registration process. 3. Later person A died and after that person C went to BDA and got the sale deed on his name for full size allotted by BDA to person A with death certificate shown of his father. Now my question is who will have the rights on the property here. Is person B or C?

subregistrar/supdt.(retired)

Dear sir, whether the person B or C have right over the property or not is the question here.  Without legal heir certificate and death certificate of A, the BDA cannot mutate the property.  Hence B has also share in the property as per Registered Will of A. so B can sue for his share.

Thanks for the reply sir. Yes when sale deed got it to his name on person C with death certificate shown of person A and with wittiness sign taken of person B. Now when the portion of property belongs to person B as per will registration done by person A before sale deed executed sold this to external guy, person C is coming to claim this complete property belongs to me as I got the sale deed executed.

You should consul local senior lawyer for filing of suit.

Sure sir, but what would you suggest here. Does the property rights will be there for both Person B and C as per will registration done by his father Person A?

as per your narration B signed on the sale document.  so actually he has no right.  But he signed by decieving. so consult lawyer.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu