LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     12 August 2010

BASAVARAJ.R , Bangalore, Profile

I personally thank you to Lawyersclub website for given good platform to exchange and hunt legal knowledge.  

Law is like ocean just I’m begin to swim in ocean. Dear Sir/Madam and learned Lawyersclub Members  I’m not a well versed (Senior) lawyer in Law ,it does not mean that I do not know anything, I have learnt lot of things still to learn more and I’m very interested /keen to learn legal knowledge and new topics like express train, I’m ready to face or accept good and bad things in my life.

As a young Lawyer I am very interested to study, gain and share the knowledge of our legal traffic.

My future goal is that as young lawyer should build and utilize my strength to give proper justice.

About Me:     

Hi,

I am Basavaraj.R, I’ve completed my L.L.B. in 2006 at Bangalore University Law Collage, Bangalore, Karnataka and enrolled and started career in the year 2006.

EXPERIENCE

As an Advocate:- I worked 2 years as an practicing Advocate under A.Anand Shetty & N.Rajashekar, Senior Lawyer High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore and handled cases an independently in Civil/Criminal Courts, Appellate Tribunals and High Courts.

CORPORATE EXPERIENCE

1. BAL PHARMA LIMITED: From Feb 2008 to May 2010

It is Bengaluru based  Pharma Company. It has ISO Certified, listed and limited Company. Served as Senior Officer-Legal,in Legal Department at Corporate Office. It has five branch offices  in India (Pune, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Erankulam and Bangalore), I was looking after all IPR related matters like registering, all trade marks, filing oppositions to deceptive similar marks, preparing Counter Statement, Applicant and opponent evidence in support of Application or opposition, follow ups all Trade Mark Registry queries in respect of search report and examination report. Regarding patents and co-coordinating with Patents Attorneys to register our Company patents application. Drafting and vetting all business agreements, issuing legal notices in 138 cheque bounce cases , attending hearing in the Registrar of Trade Marks at Chennai  on Trade Marks issues and coordinating with Panel Advocates and solved  day to day problem and H.R.Related works.....etc….

2. At present working with AMALGAMATED BEAN COFFEE TREADING COMPANY LTD, known as ( COFFEE DAY), as Executive-Legal.   

Please feel free to contact me on 09902880244   

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 August 2010

thank you for such bold approch.

Sanjay Gowda (Practising_Advocate)     09 November 2010

Hi,

i am very much interested in ur brief presentation about u and ur profession. wish u great sucess in ur profession.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 November 2010

G.................O............... JINDGI JEE BHARKE................

be happy always with us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register