Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohamedabdullah   11 March 2015

Axis bank credit card

Hi,

I had a Axis Bank Credit card and i was  using it for a long time. Due to company shut down i lost my job and became and financially handicap. now the bank execetives are coming to my house and harrasing in all abusive language and telling me to make the payment immediatly .. when i ask the execitive they tell that the card has been issued on Nov 2014 but the card was issued to me on mar 2014, every time they come to my house they tell its a new card and u need to make the payment we cannot give you the settlement for the card as it is a new card, and every morning they come and stand in front of the house and start creating newsence.

I have been completly dipressed with this situation and one of the execitive called me started screeming at me in a very bad verbal language and in a very pitch, and i have told them that when i get the job first thing i will do is I will finish the payments, but they are just asking for the payment and torturing me mentally and verbally over the call and coming to house daily.

Please guide me to solve this issue.

Regards

Mohamed

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 March 2015

Loss of job is no excuse for non payment. CC is not for non payment.

However This can not be done.

Record the nuisance (audio/visual).

Keep witnesses.

Lodge police complaint and demand injunction by police/court.

Escalate to MD of the bank by email and attach video/audio and demand to compensate you.

Approach your lawyer ASAP. 

There are many threads with similar queries ......including current and old at LCI alone........e.g.

just punch key words in box 'Search Topics and Posts' on right hand side...

You will get lots of information and judgments from these threads.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register