Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish dahiya   26 November 2015

Awaiting my joining in company

Dear All

kindly look into the details.Highly appreciate your efforts if you help me in this.

I joined one of the reputed IT firms of India as a Fixed Term Contract from feb 2011 to 31 Oct 2011 but i gave proper resignation on 10 oct 2011 from the company and as per verbal communication with my TL my last working day was 31st oct 2011.

I again join the same company after 8 months but on there third party payroll and they said this is our sister company ( not written any where) after working 3.5 years company decide to take me on there pay roll again. They give me offer letter and my medical has been done but they did not give me joining date as they said that i was absconding from there company and I resigned from there vendor company and did not get joining letter and now i have no job so please help me what to do as i have no job.

I never got any email from company and telephone from the company regarding absconding. Can company abscond someone on his notice period.

Regards

Ashish 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Your issue not clear. please give relevant part again mentioning date wise events.

ashish dahiya   26 November 2015

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply.

I joined on Fixed Term Contract from Feb 2011 to Oct 2011 but it was extended till March 2012.

I joined on Feb 2011 and I send resignation mail on 10th Oct 2011 and my notice period was of 1 month but I have 10 leaves and compoffs were pending. Verbal communication with my TL he agreed on 31oct as my last working day. I did not take relieving letter as I am on FTC.

I again join the same company in july 2012 but vendor of that company and after 3.5 years my client wants to take my on there payroll but after completing all formalities my documents, my offer letter and my medical then they suddenly said we did not hire you because u were absconding from our company.

So this is the situation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 November 2015

The only point is that as per the 1st company that you want to join now also has claimed that you were not relieved and in thier records you are absconding/absenting/abstaining........................hence you can not be employed (re-employed) by them.

Isn't it?

Do you have a copy of the resignation submitted by you, proof of its disptach, delivery?

Did the company (when you were on FTC) send any acknowledgment of resignation,acceptance, notice, shwo cause notice on alleged abscondment, FnF statement, to you?

Did you ever wrote to company after resignation?

You have grossly erred by transacting verbally.

You need to act and get their records corrected or they can send adverse comments in BGV in future.

If they are unwilling you can join any other company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register