Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanth Rao (Proprietor)     18 January 2013

Authority letter stamp paper of vakalatnama

Hi,

Mr. Amit is a salaried employee and having filled his return for A.Y.2009-10 manually, and now his Income Tax online account shows that there is a demand against him for the A.Y. 2009-10 but he has not yet received any notice from the department.

I have checked his Form16- TDS certificate and 26AS, find a difference between them, form 16 shows tax has been deducted and deposited but 26AS shows part the tax has been deposited.

Hence I’m planning to attain the concerned authority on behalf of Mr. Amit with his authority letter on Rs.100/- non judicial stamp papers, but confused non judicial stamp paper will do or I need to take his sign on vakalatnama.

My fried a C.A said stamp paper authority letter may not be accepted by ITO/Commissioner hence Vakalatnama would be better.

Please reply

Thank & Regards

Hemanth Rao

Learning

3 Replies

RAJASEKAR (Advocate)     18 January 2013

get sign , on  authorised letter before notary public on nessary stamp papers

Hemanth Rao (Proprietor)     18 January 2013

Thanks Sir

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 January 2013

There is no need to be bothered so long as the Notice is not recived from the IT authorities. The descrepancy is because wrong/incorrect/incomplete information uploaded. The employee cannot be held responsible for the fault of the employer or the service provider who uploaded the information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register