Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PALLAB SARKAR (OWN BUSINESS)     30 August 2013

Authenticity of registration based on auction sales document

Dear Sir/mam,

I am facing a big problem regarding a property that around two years ago I purchesed a house from State Bank but bank unable to provide me the documents of physical position of the building, as a result they returned me the hole money. After some day, the same property acutioned by Dena Bank and mr. x purched the property. After that mr. x sales the property and I again purchesed the builing.

Regarding this situation initially I like to know that can I register the property based on sales document provided by Dena Bank to mr x directly or mr. x required to resister the property at first. Secondly, SBI can create any problem on me in future or not. Because, legal advisor of Dena bank told that based on sales document direct registration of 3rd party not posible its unauthenticate, on the other hand one advocate is stated that as per Act 17, part xii of registration act its possible.

So I am kindly going to requist that please suggest me that if I register the property based on sales document of the auction it will be authenticate or not.

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 August 2013

third party registration is not possible.  so the bank shall execute document in favour of bidder (mr.x) and then you purchase the property from Mr. X.      This is suggestable.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     30 August 2013

Agree with the guidance of Mr. Satyanarayana....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register