Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu (HR Manager)     13 October 2014

Attitude

Hi ,

I have been married to my wife since 2013... From Day 1 she has attitude problem... If i ask her do this, do that she does exactly opposite... Once/twice i tell her calmly.. Then i lose my cool.... In result i beat her once.. She made that big issue.... What to do ? I am sure she is not gonna change her attitude.... It is spoiling my day-to-day life......

Moreover she doesn't like to do any household work also... Showing no respect to elders.... 

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 October 2014

Instead of seeking legal advice at a legal forum at this stage, it will be beneficial to you if you see some marriage councellor or sort out the issues through some mediator.

great india (manager)     13 October 2014

Try meditation..... And urge her to do the same..... Give respect.......... Wait n watch..... You'll get same in return.......... This prblm is wid most of earning females these days......... So accept facts and amend ways of approach..... Beating attracts domestic violence..... So stay safe and alert

madhu (HR Manager)     13 October 2014

Thanks Archana Madam. I spoke to her regd this matter with common people..... but all in vain.....Even her parents and brother supporting her... She can't change her attitude.. whatever she does it is always right.... It is hampering my mind... Day to day life with her is hell..... I feel like Mental torture....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 October 2014

Agreed, and don’t indulge into beatings. It can have serious repercussions.

madhu (HR Manager)     14 October 2014

Can  i Apply for divorce based on mental torture ?? IT affects my intimacy with my wife... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register