Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bukki   02 October 2019

Attestation form for government employment

Sir,

I filed writ petition in high court against illegal appointment of other person in our department. But high court dismissed  and imposed cost of 25000/- for filing writ petition is, ex facie, frivolous and is prompted by ulterior intent.The cost imposed not on any offence done by me.

My dobut is whether I need to put Yes/No in ATTESTATION Form for Government Employment in the place.

have you ever been fined by a court of law?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     02 October 2019

It is not clear what is the status of your own employment in the Government and under what circumstances did you file the writ petition. You have to put 'Yes' in the attestation form. But give explanation also.

bukki   02 October 2019

I am woking in state government for past 9 yeras i.e from 2010 i submitted attestation fom in 2011 and which returned in 2018 for minor correction in chage of address. Inmeanwhile,  I filed writ petition in 2017 challenging the illegal appointment of one person in our department. To verify the character and antecendens of person, attestation form required by govenment. Criminal background are verfied or otherwise

(a)Have you ever been arrested ?Yes/No

(b)Have you ever been prosecuted?Yes/No

(c)Have you ever been kept under detention?Yes/No

(d)Have you ever been bound down?Yes/No

(e)Have you ever been fined by a Court of Law?Yes/No

(f)Have you ever been convicted by a Court of lawfor any offence ?Yes/No

bukki   02 October 2019

Sir, attestation form was returned to me in 2018 for minor address change and now I have to resubmit it.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     03 October 2019

You make only the minor address change and re-submit it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register