Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (Consultant)     21 December 2013

Attendance dismissal

Dear sir,

I have been framed and booked a case of IPC 420,468,471,31v , on May 23rd, 2012.

I have been attending all sessions regularly. As my query that on this Dec, 20th, 2013, i had a session in Nampally court and the Judge havent given any date for another session and he had given a feedback that "Attendance Dismissal" and took our contact details and told us not to come to court and they will intimate us when we eed to attend the court via calls or intimation through post.

Can you please elaborate on that, as i dont know what the Judge had said and what is the meaning of it in your Law and whats the next move i need to take care of it.

Please do help me as im unware of these things.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2013

As advised by the court, wait until you are being summoned by the court once again for the case,the attendance dismissal may be due to various reasons, depends on the circumstances of the case.

mahesh (Consultant)     23 December 2013

Sir,

Thanks for your quick reply.

As my opponent had the bank statement as the proof of depositing some 6-8lacs of rupees in my account but they are claiming 12lacs.

Is there anyway to get rid of this case?

They mentioned my friend (a girl) as A1 & me as A2 but she is not involved in any of this issue and there is no proof against her. Is there any other way to take her out from this case. Now we are out in bail from last year June, 2012.

Can you suggest me anything, as i cant see a innocent person tagged with me as she is poor and having many responsibilities to be fulfilled to her parents.

Please do revert me back if you have anything for me.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register