LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b.sreenivasa Rao (Legal Services)     18 March 2014

Attempting rape on women by men due to criminal minds

Recently in Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad one of women who is a pregnant attempted attacked by few persons who tried to rape her.  Her husband also attacked the persons to save his wife. 

But the women husband got killed with knife by the unknown person. 

If the common persons don't have backing support that is  police protection or any other political influence then the common man had to end his life?

Due to our laws we are unable to get the justice immediately.

Rowdy sheeters or persons who are criminal mind are enjoying in our country.  We are seeing daily in News around the country women is being raped.

In my view the criminal mind people should be given punishment with an immediate effect as if that the other persons who wants to do same situation they have to get fear in their minds.

for example we have seen telugu movie "Tagore"  and "Bharathiyudu"  why don't people get realised and stop doing illegal things.

If any person who is criminal mind  has done any illegal or harmful to human being being punished in the way that they have to bring infront of people and ask the people to take action on those criminal persons.

I am saying about persons who are doing rape and murdering on the persons. 

These criminal persons should be moved on the road and beaten by the people and even they should not get any legal help from Government etc.,

Regards

sreenivasa rao B

Learning

1 Replies

Rakesh (Sr. Executive Legal)     18 March 2014

I doubt if you are from Legal background? 

Please note that movies always exaggerate things and show it to the people and it cannot be implemented in real life. What if an innocent is fixed in such crime will u just beat him up and kill without proof and evidence? There is always a procedure for justice which might take some time but actual criminal shall be punished.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register