Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous writer (Sales)     02 May 2016

Atrocity with employees

Hi,

Would like to share one of my experience with With my ex Employer Bajaj Corp Ltd. 

I was working for sales in the capacity of Area Sales Manager.

I was having a knowlege of prevailing bad culture in the organisation. But in the recruitment process through the dialouge of consultant I got trapped. 

Pressure is part of sales for which we have to strech and find out all purmuttions and combinations possible for achieving the Target. Which I have been doing since 10 years in an ethical way.

After I joined in Bajaj My Senior in the cource of chasing nos started putting derogetory remarks and shouting at me. After tolerating it for a few months I started relaliating it with equal venom.During that I also heard that there are many employees in past who went in depression because of that so I understood absorbing debilitating remarks will have bad impact on my health so I started returing it.

Once I suffered from Dengue and was hospitalised. So I was on leave for 15days so my salary was not paid for that periord and I was proved the lowest performer. Consequently was told to leave this organisation. I got some oppertunity and left.

They were holding my claim for hospitalisation and many other claims. With regorous followup I hope I will get my money and relieving letter in sometime.

Many has suffered this but they are not ready to bring it forward as they fear about the impact of this on their current employment.

Can you suggest something which is legal to teach a lesson to such an organisation which has concept of tourturing employees.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2016

Did you record the misbehaviour/unethical practices (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted)?

Do you have the evidence of having submitted the claims?

Did you not have even 15days (paid) sick levae as per leave policy applicable to establishment/your designation?

An irrefutable evidence may help you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register