Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dungurothu kumar (law student)     28 April 2014

Assigned land of tribals occupied by others

HELLO SIR,,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE  BELONGS TO TRIBAL COMMUNITY SOME OTHER CASTE PEOPLE WAS OCCUPIED OUR LAND AND CONSTRUCTING HOUSES. THIS LAND HAD ASSIGNED LATE GR FATHER IN 1954-55 AND I WAS MADE COMPLAINT TO DISTRICT COLLECTOR AND HE ORDERED FOR THE SURVEY OF THE LAND. THE SURVEYOR HAD CHANGED THE SURVEY NUMBER WHICH HAS BEEN IN REVENUE RECORDS SINCE 50 YEARS AND HE COMMITTED WITH THE PEOPLE AND GAVE WRONG REPORT. AFTER KEEN OBSERVATION WE FIND THAT LAND SITUATED IN SAME PLACE IN THE MAP. HOW CAN I PROVE THE MATTER 

AND WHAT STEP WILL I TAKE AGAINST HIM  PLEASE SUGGEST ME RIGHT SOLUTION

Learning

3 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 April 2014

Take village map from tlr office or talathi concern with the help of 7/12 you can locate your land.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 April 2014

After confirming that it is your land. File an application before the District Collector narrating your grievance.  If there is no response from the collector, you can file Writ petition against him.  If there is any title dispute, you have to file a case before the civil court. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2014

If you are aggrieved and do not find ay solution from district Revenue Authorities including Tahildar's office and are damn sure that the property belongs to you, you may file a suit for declaring the title and also an application for eviction of illegal occupiers and an application for permanent injunction against the encroachers/trespassers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register