LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reviewer   04 August 2015

Assault

I have recently had a verbal argument with a lady in the yoga classes. The lady pushed me and dragged me violently on the floor to which I also counteracted. The verbal fight included pointing fingers and suddenly she pushed me on to the floor. I would want to file a case of assault. I am unaware of the details of this lady since I saw her first time in the classes. Kindly advise at earliest. We have a video footage but I will have to make sure who did what first before filing the FIR. I just remember she just pulled my finger and initiated a throw, everything else followed upon.

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 August 2015

My dear friend, forget it. You will be charged for assault yourself.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 August 2015

My dear friend, forget it. You will be charged for assault yourself.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     04 August 2015

Sir,

Go and register an FIR against that lady for assualt and criminal force.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

advocate.kapilc@gmail.com

+91-9899011450

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2015

the essential elements of assault consist of an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive contact that causes apprehension of such contact in the victim. Gather evidence correctly with voice record.

Reviewer   05 August 2015

Thank you for suggestions. I have the CCTV footage of the assault where I was rampantly attached. I tried to self defend myself but the assailant was double my physical strength. Voice records for implication is necessary when you have the actual video footage !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register