Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (cyber celll)     31 August 2014

Asking apology from inlaws

me and wife seperated for 2 years

there are many details ,but main question

If I take her back on condition that her family will apology ,will it feasible?

Learning

22 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     31 August 2014

Hi Vijay,

You are the best judge to believe the apology of your in-laws.

But here is my suggestion based on my personal experience.

If your in-laws were really concerned about her daughter's life, they would have given apology to you 2 years before.

If your in-laws really respected you for you are going to take care of their daughter, they would have given apology to you 2 years before.

Why have they not given apology for 2 years? 
Because they want to establish that they are right and you are wrong.
They think that you will forget everything one day and accept their daughter.

Then what is the responsibility and the duty, her parents have in saving this marriage?

Assume that your in-laws apologize to you and you take back your wife.
What if they still create problems for you in the future?
What is the guarantee that they will not create problems for you in the future?

Please ask them to give their apology in a legal document.

Or send a lawyer notice to your wife and her parents.

Let them respond responsibly and tender apology. Then you accept their daughter.

This way, if they try to create problems for you again in future, you can submit this as proof to seek divorce if you want.

This will bind your wife and her parents in a legal commitment.

Please do best to save your marriage. But wisely. Do not get cheated.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     31 August 2014

Apology for what ? better make amicable solution and root out all of your differences , no need to ask any apology don't create difficulties to buildup relation , if you feel she is o.k then bring her home .

Vijay (cyber celll)     31 August 2014

Hi Prasad

U well understood my problem

My Laxmikant

mY WIFES WHOLE family is eogistci,first time she left home and they forcedme to apalogize for wrong things

I was emotional fool to do but they mentally harrsed me too much

NUT (Programmer)     31 August 2014

Getting rid off is the best solution ..

fighting back (exec)     31 August 2014

@author..........by asking for an apology, you are inviting trouble for yourself..conditions cannot be laid.....

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     01 September 2014

A BIG NO....Why to invite Troubles Again ?

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 September 2014

invite trouble ,u mean wife? lol

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     01 September 2014

@author

There is no value of that legal apology as when next time when it will happen then your wife will say to judge or other society people that she did this all to save her marriage and unfortunately this whole foolish society will believe in her in-spite of that you have that paper but vice-versa is not true :)  

though a piece of parer  (irrespective of it is legal or not ) doesn't hold any value in comparison of relationship. So if you want to try same pain again then still better don't go with legal apology , it will break again surely. it is painful but truth in majority of cases.

Rest upto you

Happily Divorced (TL)     01 September 2014

@Author

Apology has no value. It wont get you peace. File mutual consent divorce and then try to live together to see if you both can patch up the differences. There after if it is NO then get seperated amicably.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2014

Originally posted by : Vijay

me and wife seperated for 2 years

there are many details ,but main question

If I take her back on condition that her family will apology ,will it feasible?

Why you are seperate?

How can you say that you alone are innosent and she alone is guilty?

or her parentns just guilty of birthing a female child?

What efforts you made for peaceful negotionation in this period expcept insisting upon apology?

Why should she be compelled (rather provoked) for file crimianl case (true/false) against your entire family and then insist iupon apology from you.

sagar jadhav (employee)     28 September 2014

1) she left house on basis of false allegations

2)I am not saying I am totally innocent ,but she never accepting any mistake and telling me to apaologize each time

3) Many times I told her to return ,instead she filed fake 498a on me

4) she filed case only on me

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 September 2014

There are several types of apologies: 1.  You do not do any mistake, even then apologise to bury the hatchet and buy peace and get on life peacefully.  2.  You do mistake and sincerely you feel repentent and you are sure not to repeat such mistake and want to give assurance to the party who got hurt by your mistake.  3.  You do mistake and also tender apology sometimes voluntarily or sometimes due to force, without feeling any repentence except to deceive the other person.  4.  You do mistake and you do not think that is not such a huge mistake which deserves an apology.  Now, you are asking your wife and in-laws an apology, what type of apology you are expecting and what type of apology they tender.  Both may be different.  Without knowing you and they in and out, it is difficult whether your demand is genuine or not or if they tender apology, whether it is genuine or not.  You are the best judge. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2014

1) she left house on basis of false allegations

what are the allegations and how do you feel these are false.

2)I am not saying I am totally innocent ,but she never accepting any mistake and telling me to apaologize each time

you admit that you are not fully innosent and so there is a 498a case.  You are not disclosing to what extent you are guilty and to what extent (and why) she is guilty at all.

3) Many times I told her to return ,instead she filed fake 498a on me

Mr Prasad had avised you some effective tools by way of which a wife can be provoked to file 498a allegation (may be true or may be false as well)  but you got it even before trying these.

4) she filed case only on me

So 498a case is on you  and not on her.  It is you who has to come out of misery by apologising on her terms [you know your are not fully innosent and not able to indicate how/why you believe she is guilty]

Happily Divorced (TL)     29 September 2014

Never appologize for things that you have not done. Come what may!! you stick to your stand. The hell will bent only to get rid of the ugly relationship.

Appologising to her terms.lol lol lol, you will become a slave no matter whether you are wrong or right. A bread earner should not be a slave.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register