Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adam Eve   20 October 2018

Asked for Join Investigation and Record statement.

person ran away from place and now other party filed a false complaint against her.

now she applied for Bail in court and they have granted on one request to join investigation and record the statement from ran away place.

she don't want to go to that place in her life

is there any provision she can record statement in other state.

lawyer forcing and saying Bail can rejected.
or judgement will go against her.

need proper suggestions on Bail process or joining investigation.

case is simple she left her husband house and never wanna go back to that place due to threat to get killed by her husband

suggeste something!

Learning

2 Replies

Sudheendra (Social worker )     20 October 2018

Co-operate with the investigation authorities keeping aside all your emotions.

Before going to the place, for fear of life and safety, seek for help before the court and the court should provide you with proper police protection.

If your bail gets cancelled, you will have no choice but to face arrest. Avoid it.

Adam Eve   20 October 2018

Husband managed the police station and filed the 2 False FIR. someone suggested to take Bail and file for Quashing.

before going through this process I have told lawyer that I won't be coming back to place as I am sure my family members and relatives and husband will do something.
or they will do so much family drama.

I have took this step after 9 years from my marriage.

I know my family and husband.

they only want somehow I should come to that state.

I have given all statements and provided affidavit and even asked and reuqestd many other police station but seems no one supporting.

I really don't want to go back to my husband place.

as life fear is different and emotional dramma is different.

I ran away because I never wanted to see there face and never want to turn back to that city.

due to this fir I am filing Bail and Quashing. but it's seems no one is care about my life.

is there any request that I can make to change court or record my judgement elsewhere but not my city.

not in front of my family members or my husband or in my city.

I am ready to appear in court and record my statement but not my husband place.

I have given upon his fake honor and status and ran away and left my son and all fake realtjonship. behind.

I need provision to record my statement in other any state in India.

please guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register