Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Monty   27 February 2016

Appointment for govt job with undertrial status ?

Dear Sir,

A case of IPC 376, 376(2) and 417 is filed against me in Dec 2015. To brief about this case the complainant is 34 year old lady and i am 29 years of age. This is an old case of 2013, we were friends till 2013, i am married to my wife since 2014. The complainant had been harassing me and my family from last three years. So tired of the repeated harassments, I registered an NC first with area police against the complainant, immediately after which she also registered an FIR against me mentioning above IPC sections, I was arrested and sent to jail for one month, my bail was approved after imprisonment for a month. Now i am out of jail on bail and chargsheet regarding this case is about to be filled by march 2016. I have cleared Drug inspector exam conducted by UPSC and shortly will receive an appointment for interview. I will be disclosing the undertrial and imprisonment status in verification form during the interview, will also try to convince the recruitment panel regarding these case and successfull outcome in near future. I want to ask all the lawyers, If i clear interview, will the jury recruit me considering the pendency of case on my name. I am very disappointed as have worked hard to get this jon right from begining. Also please give me advice as to come out of this case as earliest as possible. Thank you.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 February 2016

In case if you are proved guilty of the offences later sometime after joining the job you will be removed from service

Monty   27 February 2016

Saravanan sir, Thank you for the information. As we are in constant touch with the investigation officer (IO), and after seeing the draft copy of chargsheet to be filled soon. (IO) has assured the case result is in our favour. So now my biggest fear is just and only just my selection for the govt job. The pendency of the case and undertrial status should not come in between my career. They should not reject my candidature on this ground. Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register