LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen sharma (section officer)     30 May 2013

Appointment by limited exam result

- JPSC,Ranchi has advertised the post of Deputy Collector Limited Recruitment Exam in 2010 for the Jharkhand Government Employees having regular service of 5 years as on 2009.
- I have applied through proper channel because I have completed more than 5 years in clarical cader(group C) in collectorate under govt of jharkhand  in 2009.
- In 2011, I got better opportunity as setion officer in CSIR, the central autonomous body under ministry of science and technology,govt of india, and I got properly relieved from collectorate (as i had applied for the post through proper channal) and joined CSIR in 2011.
- JPSC,Ranchi organised that exam in January 2013 ,which was advertised in 2010, and issued admit card to me.
-I have appeared in that exam and declared successful and recommended for appointment .
-JPSC sent his recommendation for appointment  to Department of personnel and official language,govt of jharkhand last month.

-My query is:
Can I go back to join as Deputy Collector????? 

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2013

have you cleared probationin CSIR.  Whether your lein is subsisting in Jharkhand Govt, then  you can join back.

naveen sharma (section officer)     04 June 2013

sudhirji, i have completed probation in CSIR, and also lein is not subsisting in jharkhand Govt. 

then what will happen ?????

please reply and advice..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register