Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vish (NA)     18 December 2014

Application format to ask for travel expenses in court

Hi Experts,

Please can you share me the format which can be used in District & Session court in MH to ask for compensation from the opposite party for delaying the case. 

This is for Cri Bail petition for 498A in which mediation was suggested by judge, but opposite party is not coming but only her lawyer who comes and ask for another date.

Your guidance is highly appreciated. 

Regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 December 2014

There is no such format. You instruct your lawyer to collect money for travelling expenses etc. from opposite party lawyer.

Vish (NA)     18 December 2014

I want to submit an application so highlight the delay tactics of opposite party to the judge. This is the main reason behind it. 

Some application to highlight and also ask for travel compensation from opposite party. 

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     18 December 2014

Hi

How many dates have been taken in what interval and what are the reasons cited?

Regards

Chetan Joshi

Vish (NA)     19 December 2014

Hi Chetan,

This is 498A bail petition in which Hon'able Judge asked for mediation. Till now 16 hearings dates completed which include hearing and mediation. 

In mediation twice report is submitted as respondent (wife) did not come, but when the matter again went to session court she came and her lawyer ask for another round of mediation. Now third round mediation 1 session completed. Her lawyer had asked for some time so that they can discuss and comeup with final answer. But based on past experience I believe that again she will not show and again the matter will be delayed.

Kindly suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register