Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     28 January 2013

Application for pip and getting certified copies

Dear's 

Can any one let me know the format of application  for getting certifed copy from high court of allahabd.

Let me know appplication formation to present my self in fromt of court as party in person.

Can I send the application by post?

also let me know , If can present the case myself and to dis-engage the present lawyer

I will be heartily  thankful to you.

Learning

3 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     28 January 2013

Hi Vikas, 1.There is one application called copy application, to be filed for obtaining the certified copy 2.you can present the case yourselves, by filing the vakalamakan on behalf of yourselves, provided you now the court procedure and presentation skills and knowledge of the case and judgments on the point. srishaila,bangalore,advocate,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     28 January 2013

Hi Srishaila,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

This is final hearing after mediation and no arguments are required., only dosuments need to be prsented and my advodate is not willing to do thsi 5 minutes job. He doesn't seems to be honest ding his job.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     28 January 2013

Ok.Then send him a letter, intimating him that , you will be  prosecting the case , without the help of the advocate and his presence is not required.his leter has to be send through RPAD, and after receiving the acknowledgment , you have tile the same in the court and further proceed according to your convenience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register