Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (self)     21 August 2015

Appearance notice

Hi Gurus,

I have appealed againt the DV interim in the Sessions court.On filing the appeal the court issued an appearance notice to my wife. I waited for two dates(almost 2 months) but there was no report submitted by the concerned police authority.The notice was reissued and this time i made a byhand delivery to the police.Now again after two months i find that no report was submitted and the court again reissued the notice.

I want to know how many times the court keep on reissuing the notice and what next steps should i take.

Note that for the same DV appeal case for Delay condonation the notice was successfully delivered and wife had appeared before the court upon which the condonation was accepted.

Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     21 August 2015

Dear nikhil ,

In the aforesaid case u ask for report of police why it has not been delivered or whether it has been accepted or refused.

Regards,

Adv.Nikhil Seth 

Mumbai 

Nikhil (self)     21 August 2015

Hi Nikhil,

As i have mentioned the last time i had submitted the notice to the concerned police by hand almost three months back.The police have not submitted any report whether accepted or refused.The court has again reissued the notice.This is the third time the notice has been reissued.

Thanks,

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 August 2015

If she fails to appear continueously then one sided order will be passed by the sessions court,as the court had already given due time consideration to the respondent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register