Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu1978 kk (k)     12 July 2014

Appeal against acquittal in 138 n i act

Dear Respected Lawyers,

I am having a case under section 138 (cheque bouncing) in District Court, Faridabad. I am the complainant in the case. In spite of every positive factor & all required evidence the court give negative judgement in the case. I understand their is a big story behind all this. Now I want to do the appeal of acquittal (as suggested by my lawyer) in High Court Chandigarh. My question here is that what are the chances of my winning in High Court? Or is there any suggestion for further. 

Any suggested good lawyers for the same in High Court, Chandigarh can also please share their contact nos. here. 

Thanks & Regards

Bhawna

Learning

7 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     12 July 2014

Dear Querist

wining the case is depend on the facts and evidence of case, so contact a lawyer personally

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     12 July 2014

Any prudent advocate can guarantee for good arguments but not for judgement

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     13 July 2014

After amendment in cr.p.c in 2008,appeal against acqitall lies before session court and not in High Court.contact any senior and experienced lawyer.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     16 July 2014

Mr.Advocate Bhartesh even after the amendment, the appeal as against acquittal of a criminal case filed on a complaint, it lies to High Court only under Section 378 of the Cr.P.C.

Appeal to sessions Court only lies in cases involving criminal complaint lodged by police

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     16 July 2014

I agree with the above contention, it has to be in high court,  section 378(4) crpc

Bhanu1978 kk (k)     22 July 2014

Thanx a lot respected lawyers for your prompt reply!

I think nowadays winning in a case mostly depends upon good lawyer as well as good luck. 

Thanks a lot again!!

Bhawna

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     10 August 2014

Winning a case needs good advocate not LUCK.

What happens the complainant in over confidence that he / she has bounced cheque and so do not  take assistance of an expert advocate and hence fails.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register