LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arshad Hossain (Managing Director / Proprietor)     17 June 2014

Appeal after lapse of 5 year

Please advise me with any judgement of Supreme Court in regards to a Partition Suit that a Plaintiff petition of title suit was dismissed by the court of judgment thereafter the plaintiff appoint a Lawyer clerk for the filing of appeal in the year 2008 and the lawyer clerk namely Nawsher Molla  of Buruipur Judge Court thereafter the said clerk stated that he filed an appeal and used to charge his fees on every date till yet lastly i came to know that the said lawyer Clerk  never filed an appeal and on false pretext he continously cheated me since last five years and now its an apprehension of the lost of my property.

so what legal steps can i take against him and how and i dont have any money receipt of the payment?

please provide me any suggestion in regards to the provision of filing of appeal after the lapse of 5 years

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 June 2014

If your lawyer is not listening to your plights, you can very well lodge a criminal complaint against the clerk for cheating and misappropriating your funds as well as for breach of trust.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register