LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PC OJHA (AGM(Vigilance))     10 February 2012

Apartment maintenance

I am staying in an apartment of 24 Flats. The builder has registered the flat in my name. The builder appointed one of the apartment owner(His own man) as secretary. I have been paying regular maintenance decided by Secretary Where as most of other residents are not regularly paying. The condition of property is detoriating rapidly. The lift has stopped functioning as AMC is not renewed. I stay on top floor and the roof has started seeping. The roof is being used by every one. For my own flat I am being forced to repair the roof though I apprehend that it will be damaged soon.In general the condition of building is detoriating day by day due to no maintenance.The Secretary becomes hostile when asked about repair/maintenance or accounts  of maintenance charges collected by him.

Though the registration document talks about formation of society, under present circumstances it is not likely that Secretary will allow to form registered society.

Can any law of the land help me? 

PC

Kolkata

Learning

1 Replies

kaloboran mahapatra (service)     18 September 2017

has your buider received occupancy/ completion certificate from competent authority? pl check without that yu can not form any apartment ownership association etc 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register