Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABCD   27 August 2018

Hi , In our aparments maintainence is calculated by sq feet but not by number flats. we are having bigger size flat and we are ending up paying more , there is huge difference in amount . we have been asking the comittee  to arrange a meeting so that can we can have fair discussion but comittee memeber and majority are small flat they are not allowing us to talk or discuss in this matter. there is no mention in bye laws that maintainence should be as per flat size .  this year i paid  amount calculating on number fo flats rather than sq feet . comittee asked me to pay remaining amount i asked them to convince me why i need to pay more when i am provided with same services as every flat owner  we are not provided any additional service . i  asked them to conduct a meeting so that big size flat owners share their concerns . they were not willing for that i sent a legal notice to understand my problem but nothing from their end . They switched off my DG connection , stopped garbage collection , cleaning of common floor infront my flat . so what i should do as a minority i need to keep quiet and pay the amount or can i  get some relief  by any legal means , will court consider plea of minority in this issue.  i am from hyderabad .

ABCD   28 August 2018

Can any one please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register