Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hrishikesh A. (Marketing)     23 October 2014

Apartment deed

Hello Sirs,

I have query regarding Apartment deed for my flat which I recently purchased.

Background 

- Builder has done a apartment deed for my flat in Pune and given exclusive rights to use a terrace above flat.

- Builder has done a apartment deed for 40-41 members in a scheme of 71 flats. For others, builder has done a regular Sale deed.

My problem

- Now, Society members are telling me that Builder can not give you the exclusive rights of terrace above flat and they have equal rights to use terrace. 

- Society members also insisting me to give NOC for formation of Society as they have to form society.

- Intension of Members is to use my terrace for exclusive for eshtablishment of  Solor heaters for complete society.

My Query

- What members are saying that " they have equal rights to use terrace above flat " is correct in legal terms.

- If I give NOC to form society and if Society Formed then can Society Management have right to take exclusive rights of Terrace which is currently given by builder to me.

- If I do not agree and does not give an NOC to form Society, can other members come together and form a Society without consideration of myself.

- What should be my stand and legal position on above matter.

Request your kind advice.

Thanking you

RSA

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register