LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     17 April 2014

Anybody can collect divorce summon from court-urgent-urgent

Hi All, Is it posiible to collect Divorce summons from court anybody ? Please advise.Thanks for quick advise.

Learning

7 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 April 2014

yes , u can collect the summons personally at the court.

Srinivas (.)     18 April 2014

Hi Thanks for quick advise.Is it possible to collect divorce summons in the court by My brother in law or father ? Please advise.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2014

what is the hurry to collect the summon from court itself, allow it to be served at your residence by the court process.  The court will not serve the summons to unknown person directly in the court premises.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 April 2014

shrinivas, 

u even do not need to collect the summons.

if u know the next date fixed, then just appear before the court & the case will proceed.

to know the next date, inquire in the court itself / find online at court website

serving summons is only a formal process, to let u know about the case.

Srinivas (.)     18 April 2014

Hi ,Thanks for your time..two divorce hearing completed and divorced filed under sec 13-1 ia,ib .next month I have third hearing.my lawyer is told that will go to the expartee and I asked about notice.. my lawyer  told ur address is not correct that's why u didn't receive and u come and collect notice in the court and maintaince case also will complete same day in lokadalat. settlement amount deposited in joint account. 

Please advise u want me go collect notice or u want me wait? wheather u want me go and attend maintaince case in lokadalat or after divorce u want me attend for maintaince case in lokadalat?

If we declare that amount through maintaince case now in lokadalat immeidiately we have to give or after completing divorce we have to give?because we have written in agreement copy after taking all cases we have to withdraw that amount give to wife.Please advise.

I have given correct address to my lawyer and also requested for soft copy but he is telling come to court and take notice and he is stopping notice to send address in the court .my lawyer name is not in the respondent coloumn. Please advise how to proceed with this situation and how to collect the notice? Thanks for quick response.

ACTS
Under Act(s) HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955
Under Section(s) 13 -1 ia ib
Subject

istory Of Case Hearing
Regn. No. Judge  Bussiness on Date Hearing Date Purpose of Hearing
      12-03-2014 NOTICE
      14-04-2014 NOTICE
      30-05-2014 NOTICE

Is it possible to my wife or her lawyer do changes in divorce petition after registering divorce petition in the court? because my brother in law got frausted on lawyer  on 10.04.2014 because of didn't receive notice and my lawyer is not telling anything what they mentioned in the Divorce petition.Please advise ..Thanks to all...

Srinivas (.)     21 April 2014

Hi All, Please advise on above query. Thanks for ur time.

Srinivas (.)     21 April 2014

Hi All, Please advise on above query. Thanks for ur time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register