LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani   23 September 2017

Anticipatory bail

my husband runs a canteen few days back there was a fight in the canteen 4 boys were fighting my husband came and stop them between them there was a boy he pushed my husband and want him to stay out of it and when my husband told him that he will complain to the management they climb the wall and ran away for the my husband root an application to the chairman of the college informing him about the incident to which the college authorities attached with their letter and submitted in the police station and did a complaint against the boy now when the boys father was informed the boy got afraid and committed suicide the boys father has registered and FIR against the registrar of the college and my husband now the registrar and my husband both have applied for anticipatory bail the registrar has already got the arrest a and has been told to join the investigation but in case of my husband we filed in the court on 14th then we got the date for 21st of September and again we got the date for 29th now

in the interim details It's coming pursuant to notice issued by this court Public Prosecutor appeared on behalf of the state on request agent to 29 September police record to be produced on date fixed

this is coming now when I ask my lawyer he is saying that it might be that the public prosecutor want to add on some documents from the police side I am really confused please help me out what should I do and what is right to do

Learning

3 Replies

Mani   23 September 2017

the registrar has already got the arrest stay and has been told to join De investigation

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     23 September 2017

There is nothing to worry. On the basis of given facts no heinous crime is made out. No role seem to have attributed and the students has committed come under fear of his father. Co accused in the case is already on bail so there is ever chance that your husband will easily get bail. Rest depend on merit of the case.

Shobhit Bhatia   24 September 2017

You have all the chances to be stay enlarged on the basis of anticipatory bail since the Registrar has also not been placed under arrest and has been released now. Let the bail application come up and when it does the Magistrate would be bent toward granting the anticipatory provided you join the investigation. 

Thanks and Hope that helps. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register