Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajindia (owner)     28 February 2014

Anti-corruption criminal case against municipal corporation

Hello,

I have been filing several RTI requests regarding hanging cables above our building which further cross the municipal roads, unauthorized shops setup next to our building,illegal hoardings/handouts/bills stuck on walls. However, most of the times I am receiving irrelevant reply. I have also received a reply saying that the concerned official is not cooperating with the reply, so he has been served a show cause notice. I have also received utterly false replies that the anti-encroachment department has served notices and the concerned have actually removed the encroachment, despite the fact that they have not dome anything on ground.

I suspect that municipal authorities are extracting bribes from the concerned and hence not taking any action.

Can I file police complaint to anti-corruption grounds (to ACB branch) against the municipal authorities and state the reasons? What is the best way out? what are the IPC codes involved in such matter? Please suggest and also advise the procedure.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2014

ACB cannot take these type of grievances. You better to give complaint to the commissioner of GHMC and Secretary to Municipal Administration online portals. www.pgportal.gov.in and www.GHMC.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register