Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh   25 September 2019

Annulment of marriage hma

Respected Members,

I got married in Dec 2015. and after 1 year of marriage I came to know that she was already married with a Muslim Boy in the Year 2014. That was her love marriage. but all this matter was never disclosed with me earlier to the marriage. 

When i asked from her and her family members about the previous marriage they clearly denied about the marriage and any type of the story. But then I enquire about the same and i Got the Nikahnama for her previous. that marriage was as per the Muslim marriage law for which she also converted her religion from hinsu to muslim. 

after gettng the Nikahnama and the Complaint copy along with Final report in which it is clearly mentioned that she married with muslim boy and she is Major. and can marry with her own consent. I filed the complaint Case U/s 420 and a marriage annulment case in court in July 2017. 

and in counter she filed 498a, 125 maintenance case  which are pending in court. In 125 till now no interim is decided. 

but In the case of Annulment she appeared after 1 year in Jan 2019. and filed an application U/s 24 HMA and in 2 dates court orderd for the Maintenance of Rs. 5000/-. And after that I am paying the Amount from last 8 months but in last 3 dates she is not attending any date of court. I am just paying the amount for Maintenance but on every date her lawyer just file an application for medical or any other excuse. 

She have not taken the divorce from her previous husband till now. There is only a stamp paper divorce in which they have written the divorce. 

So i want to know what is the option i have. as she is not appearing in the court from last 3 dates for Annulment case and just taking the maintenance. and the 125 case is in different court and she is attending the dates in that court. 

Learning

3 Replies

Alvira Khan   25 September 2019

if u have valid documents to show she had married then you should take action against her and him

Alvira Khan   25 September 2019

no maintenance

Sourabh   25 September 2019

Originally posted by : Alvira Khan
if u have valid documents to show she had married then you should take action against her and him

Sir 

Can your please explain the Procedure of Divorce as per Muslim Law. And whether the Notary Stamp paper divorce is valid in Muslim Law. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register