Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manini   07 June 2017

Annulment of marriage

Hi,
I has been in relation with my colleague.
On the promise that he will marry me he started physical with me.. many times I denied as he was 2 years younger than me but he convinced me by showing his care n love. I saw love for me in his eyes.. and then we had physical relation for 5yrs
We went to UK for comapany project and stayed together for 3 months under one roof. Every time he used to say my dad health is not good to discuss about our marriage but you don't worry mom dad will agree soon .. his dad expired n he came to India and later started avoiding me and one day he said if he will marry with  me then his society will boycot his familiy. I filed complaint against him in near police station n then he got ready for marriage on one condition that we can't stay together and have to keep secrect for few months until his younger brother get married. We agreed n me my family and his friends went to temple and got married.
Now after few months he sent sec hindu marriage act 12(1)c through family court where is mentioned "he never had physical relation and one sided love from her side and we were just friends. She blackmail and threatened me and so i married her".
His age is 30+.please help me how to fight for this. He again cheated on me.me my family blindly trusted on him.what should I do now..

Learning

11 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     07 June 2017

Hello 

your story like filmy story not understand what you want from here and what type if suggestion from member 

or you married with her and you live with her or not and thats lot of confusion in your story and why you denied to marry with her if she was ready to marry with you ... after came term and condition in your relation thats lot of patches 

so plz clear here what you want from member or you looking for divorce are ... 

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     08 June 2017

You are legaly married wife now and hence you may file a case for maintainence,residence and protection order from crimonal courts under provisions of pritection of married women domestic violence act. You may mention all facts you had explained and enclose copy of complaint filed and also enclose proof of marriage and any available evidence of you both resided together as mentioned. Good luck

You are legaly married wife now and hence you may file a case for maintainence,residence and protection order from crimonal courts under provisions of pritection of married women domestic violence act. You may mention all facts you had explained and enclose copy of complaint filed and also enclose proof of marriage and any available evidence of you both resided together as mentioned. Good luck

sai narayana   08 June 2017

Ready with marriage photographs and all the evidence about the relationship you had with him since the day one as most as possible and consult a good lawyer or go to the court where that annulement petition was filed and ask for reconciliation first and depending on outcome of the reconciliation you can start contesting case by engaging a good counsel. 

Manini   08 June 2017

We were good to each other , But suddenly his mom n friends started creating problems in our life. I consulted one lawyer and he is going to fight for me. Company sending me USA for project, can I travel for this opportunity? We have not yet send reply on my husband allegation.

The lawyer will file a application in the court to exempt you from your personal appearance citing your job location etc. So you need not worry about it. All the best.

Manini   08 June 2017

Is there a way to save my marriage.. I am not sure what went wrong but he was ready for marriage before his father death. Also my lawyer is not willing me to go USA. He said court will not give permission n you will lose the case..even I hv lots of proof. Please suggest

My implicit good intention behind encouraging you to go abroad is that you will forget the past move towards your better future rather than struck yourself in unnecessary and fruitless litigations with non-committal and unreliable person.

Rest as you wish. It's your future so you have to make right choices.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     11 June 2017

instruct your lawyer to file reply and also file criminal complaint before police under various sections, 

as far as going abroad is concerned, pls clarify, for how long you have t go

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register