Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Annulment

Dear Sirs/Madam

Please reply

I am respondent in a case filed by my wife u/s 25 of special Marriage Act. In a first hearing Judge said that court will frame issue. The petitioner wife was told to submit evidence by affidavit in the next date. What does it mean . Also i want to know whether she can write additional allegations other than the ones she already wrote in her petition. And what procedure i hv to follow.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     06 March 2016

No additional allegation it is the same story with proof of documents and witnesses

You must engage an advocate, you would not be able to cross exmaineyour wife

(Guest)

Thanks Anamika Mam. My wife being petitioner submitted evidence on affidavit yesterday only , so im responding today .  As you said earlier she wrote the same thing that she wrote earlier in the petition , i,e i could not consummate as i am impotent and attached only the marriage certificate as exhibit. " One additional thing my wife wrote on the affidavit is that although i have submitted some clinical reports but i failed to submit any potency certificate by the practitioner."  My question is whether i am to call the doctor to court to confirm my normalcy and when as i have already submitted medical proof of my potency signed by govt doctor having tested in govt hospital along with my w/s. The doctor did not give any separate certificate of potency. Earlier he had referred for some tests in a prescripttion of that govt hospital and in that prscripttion itself  he wrote that the investigation for impotency is found to be normal and he duly signed on it. Or i request the court for a fresh medical examination

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register