Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b.subramanian (manager)     04 November 2012

Annexure k...procedure to approach a first class judicial ma

Respected Sir,

I m in need of Annexure K with respect to the passport affidavit as I m separated  .I need to obtain my passport but i dont have a Marriage certificate as im separated. But ,even after approaching the judges and explaining all the valid reasons and showing the format of passport  office, nobody is willing to Sign Annexure K  .Pls let me know the procedure to apply to a judicial magistrate to get sign in Annexure K.I m urgently in need of  a passport .

Learning

5 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     05 November 2012

Annexure-K is an affidavit to be given to the passport office. It is simple, swear an affidavit before the notary and produce it before the passport office. Go to any lower court of your city and get a affidavit of form (Annexure-K) swear it before the notary public available in the lower court. Ask any advocate of the lower court who will show you the place where the designated notary sits. Its very simple,the said affidavit swear before the notary public is also accepted by the passport office, this is the practice every were in the country.

subhadra (IMPORT EXCUTIVE)     30 May 2013

hi,

i try to submit the notray done affidate k but passport office not accept this. pls advice where i can get annuxure k .from 1st class judicial magiste in mumbai.  or advice the person /agent name who help me to make annuxure k.
 I need my passport urgently.

thanks in advance

Amish Sheth (Manager - Recruitment)     29 May 2015

I know it's an old thread but can somebody please reply as one of my friends is also facing the similar issue at the Passport Office of Nashik and Thane. They are not accepting the Notary Stamped Affidavit of Annexure K and have asked to get the Affidavite of Annexure K stamped by Executive Magistrate. Please help on the process to gain the Executive Magistrate's Stamp on the Annexure K in Navi Mumbai / Thane.

Shahrukh   01 September 2015

Even I am facing the same issue obtaining annexure K for my aunt who was separated long ago.

Please help.

Anchal   07 June 2017

I am facing the same issue in Surat; don't know what to do. I also need my passport urgently with my maiden name back.

I hope someone helps.

Thank you!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register