LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneeth   19 March 2016

Ancestral property

Partition deed was done between my father’s brothers and sisters. My father took loan on the property from X person, X person is owner now.  We don’t have any proof for loan so me my younger brother and sister have filed a partition suit against my father and X person, case got dismissed as my mother or any blood relative evidence was not done, but evidence of two neighbors was done.  Now the case is in district court what care should I take to win this case?

The X person was a financier; he his brother and father have filed more than 200 cases against different people to get their money back. Dose this anyhow help in my case? And can I file a criminal case against X person?

Learning

10 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     19 March 2016

In District Court, on which point you have filed an appeal?  Have you applied for adducing additional evidence?  What is the stage?  Please clarify.

puneeth   19 March 2016

Thank you for replying sir, My father expired on the day before judgement sir, it was brought to court notice, though judge gave judgement. Now the respondent in place of my father is my mother. Addtional evidence not applied sir, can we apply for it ? Now the next hearing is for argument sir.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 March 2016

Sir,, Better is to share the copy of the order and get the proper advice.... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

puneeth   20 March 2016

Thank you for replying Kapil sir,

I have attached judgement copy pls find it advice me, 

Attached File : 348386 20160320171549 716899666 judgment copy.pdf downloaded: 133 times

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     20 March 2016

Please also share the appeal memo for clear advice.

puneeth   25 March 2016

Sir, appeal has been filed in kannada language. Do you understand kannada ?

puneeth   25 March 2016

Sir, appeal has been filed in kannada language. Do you understand kannada ?

Mariam Taweel (not applicable)     26 March 2016

I wanted some advice regarding inheritance of a property. 

There is a property which belongs to my grandma's grandfather. Her grandfather died without making a will. According to the Inheritance in the absence of a will under the Indian Succession Act, where the intestate has not left surviving him any child, but has grandchildren, the property shall be equally divided among all his surviving grandchildren.

Now, her grandfather had children who are all deceased but he has had 3 grandsons (2 deceased and 1 alive) and 6 granddaughters (which includes my grandma). Currently, the property is being held by my grandma's 1 deceased brother's child and her cousin brother and his kids. 

They have now decided to sell the property, so they took signature of all the granddaughters excluding my grandma. They have not consulted my grandma regarding this matter. They have decided to share the money between themselves excluding my grandma.

So what steps should we could take if my grandma wants to acquire her right in the property?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 September 2016

@ Puneeth,

Attach translated copy in English.

puneeth   30 September 2016

@ Kumar Doab sir,

I have filed a case against my father and present owner of the property which is anscetral. My father sold the property to the presnet owner when we were minors.

1) What all the documents can be produced to court to prove or how can i prove that my father had bad habits and he sold the property because of his illegal activities ? Can the cheque bounce cases against my father can be produced as proof to court?

2) My sister was major when the property was sold, and she was 23 when the case was filed,  will she is eliglible to get her share ?

3) Does present owner is resposible for proving that my father had sold the property for legal necessity.

Please also provide me citations and latest judgements which can help my case.

Please its my humble request to each and every lawyer to help me in this case. I would be very thankful. Thank you in adavnce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register