Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Francis (student)     04 March 2015

Ancestoral proprty gift deed without partitioning to all chr

Dear Sirs/Madam ,

My Grand father got 3 sons and one daughter.they all belonns to Christian family .

all 4 childrens didnot have any partitioning while grand father was alive

over period of time the elder son of my grand father brain washed him and got Thaana Settlement (Gift deed) for all his properties without giving others ( 2 sons and 1 daughter),All the properties were ancestoral properties.

Now all the grand father;s properties enjoying only the elder son .

remaing 2 sons and 1 daughter not having anything at all. All 2 sons and 1 daugter also has 2 childrens each (male and female) .

Is there any way to get the share of the properties from the elder son who had got Gift deed ?

Without partitioning the grand father gave gift deed in the name of elder son only .

the elder son cheated to his 2 brothers and 1 sister .

how can we get the ancestoral property share from the elder brother for rest of the children ?

The elder son is telling I got Gift deed so all is mine , I will not give any single share to my brothers and sister .

younger son one of the 2 sons died recently (My father ) , my fatheres younger brother and sister is alive with children . we are 4 childrens .

Please suggest us how to get these shares of my grand fathers ancestrol properties to us .

My brothers and sister ,

My uncles family ,my aunt's family how can get the ancestrol property share ?

Please suggest us to move further ..

Thank you in advance ..

Learning

1 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     04 March 2015

There is no concept of ancestral property in Christian Law which is your personal law by which you are governed for marriage,property,etc.So,better you seek legal assistance from a learned local advocate practicing in this field.

Thanking you,       

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register