Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hema@123   07 October 2016

Amendment application for family court

Hi,

i am going through divorce, Can i amended my divorce petition in the family court my husband is not coming to court from 6months, He as changed his house and mobile is switch off. I am not aware of his address and details.

Can i file for amendment of my petition without his address and contact details

Plz suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

innocenthusband   07 October 2016

Originally posted by : Hema@123
Hi,

i am going through divorce, Can i amended my divorce petition in the family court my husband is not coming to court from 6months, He as changed his house and mobile is switch off. I am not aware of his address and details.

Can i file for amendment of my petition without his address and contact details

Plz suggest.

No need to amend. If your husband fails to attend court you shall obtain divorce ex parte. Simply file it in the local newspaper prior after you receive the divorce so that he doesn't appear in court later saying that he was in a coma.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 October 2016

If your husband has not appeared in the court till date, then move an application for amendment of divorce petition and along with it move amended petition.  The court will allow your application.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 October 2016

if there is any specific reason for the change then only it will be advisable to you to file an application for amendment otherwise approach to court for proceed him as ex-party and file your ex-party evidence and get ex-party divorce from him..

Feel Free to Call

A walk alone (-)     07 October 2016

If husband is not coming court then case will become exparty. You will get exparty divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register