LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh C Mishra (advocate)     12 September 2009

All the advocate of UP to intriduce yourself and be friend

Hi , All the advocates of UP and Lucknow paricularly . All are requested to introdue with me and co-operate with each others on various topics on labour law , My 

Name - Suresh Chandra Mishra 

M- 9450362743

practice in Labour Laws at Lucknow  in Labour Court Tribunal, and High Court Lucknow bench ,

all are requested to join with me and share our knowlege and experience on various topics and also to help each others in case of clientage in the other courts and to interchange the work also .

in spite of that to meet in social as well as cultural programms also .

thank you all 

we need your comments and suggestion through Lawyers club india 

Learning

26 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     15 September 2009

suresh ji i am from jyotiba fulenager .

i m intrested to join u there r some labour disputes is also in this district's fectory i will contect u soon.

Sanjay Kumar Singh (Advocate / Legal Professional )     19 September 2009

Dear Sir,

My self Sanjay Kumar Singh from Meerut. I will contect you soon about the Labour law cases.

Regrds

Mob. no.-9837673727

info2singh@gmail.com 

1 Like

Vishwanath tripathi (Advocate)     13 October 2009

Dear Sir, i am Vishwanath Tripathi-Adv, I particularly deal with cases relating to Family Disputes in Family Court ,Lucknow and Consumer Forum Cases, have Chamber In Family Court,Lucknow And Mobile No.09415092229.I will surely contact you for labour Court Cases.

Thanks. 

Surya Kannt (ADVOCATE)     23 January 2010

Dear Sir, i m Surya Kannt -Advocate, I  deal with cases relating to Income Tax, have Muzaffarnagar And Mobile No.09027606616, 9319261411.I will surely contact you for labour law.

Thanks

1 Like

mayank shukla (legal profession)     09 March 2010

Dear Sir,

I am practicing lawyer at Civil Court Lucknow and Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court on the Civil side. My mobile No. 9415004399 is open for sharing all the professional knowledge and requirements. Welcome effort on your part thanks.

Mayank Shukla, Advocate

1 Like

Ravi Kumar (Lawyer)     19 March 2010

Dear Sir,

I am practicing in Taxation here in Agra. I wish to join you...

My Mob. no. is 09927093824

Ravi Kumar Advocate

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     20 March 2010

dear ravi,yr most welcome.

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     22 April 2010

Dear

I am practicing lawyer from Agra member Agra Bar Association,Agra,practicing  since last 30 years specialized in Rent Control,Civil,Consumer n NI Act Join with us on legal issues and problems ,Knowledge Thanks for your contribution ,We the lawyer of U.P. are very labourous ,honest to work and clients,have good knowledge of laws.The judicial ssyster should be reform and corruption in judiciial system is burning issue debate on this issue is necessary in this platform.

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     22 April 2010

Originally posted by :Sushil Kumar Bhatia
"
Dear

I am practicing lawyer from Agra member Agra Bar Association,Agra,practicing  since last 30 years specialized in Rent Control,Civil,Consumer n NI Act Join with us on legal issues and problems ,Knowledge Thanks for your contribution ,We the lawyer of U.P. are very labourous ,honest to work and clients,have good knowledge of laws.The judicial ssyster should be reform and corruption in judiciial system is burning issue debate on this issue is necessary in this platform.my Id is mr.sushil_bhatia@rediffmail.com and mob.9219799100
"
1 Like

ashok kumar (advocate)     31 May 2010

RESPECTED FRNDS

FRND MINE AN ADVOCATE IN SUPREME COURT AND MAKING APPEARANCE BEFORTE LUCKNOW BENCH AS WELL. MY NO. 07827709868 WORKING IN THE FIELD OF CIVIL, CRIMINAL, REVENUE, FORUM AND FAMILY MATTER

UNDOUTEDLY WE APPRECIATE YOUR GUD EFFORTS. BUT THE BAR COUNCIL MEMBER LIKE MR. RAJJAK KHAN WHO ALWAYS MISBEHAVE WITH THE ADVOCATES BEING A MEMBER OF BAR COUNCIL IS BAD THING. RECENTLY , UNDER INFLUENCE OF A CONGRESS LEADER HE SUSPENDED AN ADVOCATE FOR FIVE YEARS WITHOUT GIVING OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD EVIDENCE, TO CROSS EXAMINE THE PERSONS WHO PLACED THEIR AFFIDAVITS. HE DECIDED THE MATTER IGNORING THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES AGAINST LAW. HE DID NOT ALLOW THE ADVOCATE TO ARGUE THE CASE. WHEN THAT ADVOCATE FILED TRANSFER APPLICATION , HE BEING MALAFIDE, BIASED SUSPENDED THE ADVOCATE. IT IS ANOTHER MATTER THAT THE CONCERNED ADVOCATE SHALL APPROAH BC. OR SUPTEME COURT BUT THOSE HAVING THIRD CLASS MENTALITY , WICH DAMAGE THE DIGN ITY OF ADVOCATE AS WELL AS BAR COUNCIL , MUST BE KEPT OUT OF BAR COUNCIL AS WELL AS BAR ASSOCIATIONS. THIS KIND OF PERSONS MUST BE DEBARRED FROM PTACTICE FOR EVER AS  

K S M Tripathi (Solicitor/Advocate)     27 June 2010

Hello

I am Advocate  and partner in KSM Tripathi & Associates have registered office at NEW DELHI

I am looking after the cases of Civil, DRT nature in DRT Lucknow and Allhabad, and also civil SLP at Supreme Court of India, and also cases at Ahmadabad, with my partners, and also cases at Varanasi

My cell no. is 9415227459 email Mailksmt@yahoo.com & info @legalwork.co.in

SANJEEV SRIVASTAVA (LAWYER)     17 July 2010

Dear Sir

My self sanjeev srivastava practicing in delhi courts

Shiva Kant Dixit (Advicate)     12 September 2010

Dear All,

Shiva Kant Dixit, Advocate, form Kanpur welcome you. You can contact me at any time. Its my privilege to work with you eminent lawyers.

Regards,

Shiva Kant Dixit, Advocate, Kanpur

Ph: 09336632546, 09415403399

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     12 September 2010

Dixit ji ,

yr most welcome .

be in touch............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register