LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rayan (home)     23 July 2014

Agriculture land sharing issue

Z is my grandfather and  A is my father and B is my uncle.  Z and B have passed away. B died several years after Z.  While Z was alive , all the agriculture land was shared accept 12 acres. This 12 acres was in the name of B even after Z died as A and B lived together in harmony. Recently  A and B decided to stay separately and in the unshared 12 acres, B is supposed to get 8 acres and A is supposed to 4 acres.  All these details were put into a white paper while Z was alive in 1974.   Unfortunately B died recently and he has wife and 2 daughter who are minors .  Wife of B  got all  the B's properties into her name and her 2 minor daughters.  Now A is asking for his pending share of 4 acres and wife of B is not agreeing.  I would appreciate any suggestion on this issue we are facing.

Thank you,

Kiran

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 July 2014

Dear,

File a civil suit claiming the same as his right in the property and moreover he should be getting equal as 6 acers because these white papers are not worth of any evidence.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register