LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samir Thaker   18 April 2017

Agriculture land purchased in govt auction

My father had purchased 14 acre of agriculture land in govt auction (the land sold by govt was of people who migrated to pakistan) than few years later this land was sold but parallely a small piece of land was purchased (both lands are located in Dwarka district, Gujarat). Both the lands were purchased in my mother's name in 1977, we have all the relevant documents such as sale deed, fee receipts, purchase receipt. Now as my mother passed away in 2003 we initiated the process of transfering the land to my father but we found that since 1977 the revenue dept has not till date transferred it to my mother's name, neither 7/12, 8 forms are on my mothers name, still the name of the person who migrated to pakistan is shown as owner, there is no cancellation order of our sale deed also. Now the revenue dept is not giving any opinion about transferring the land to my father's name, we have been following up with revenue dept since 2.5 years. Pls guide

Learning

2 Replies

julia anderson   05 December 2019

Agriculture land purchased through govt. auction may be cheap in rate as compared to agriculture lands prevailed in the market. We are working here on kcmuseum and will be happy to assist you as shared information online is really great. Impressive information, indeed.

julia anderson   20 January 2020

My attentions are pretty clear about this and I would love to share my opinions if you want to check it out you ought to go through it today. We are writing stuff online and our major concern is to check out matherslaw as early as possible. I hope you would be ok with this and will share your opinion too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register