LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijit_Law   12 October 2016

Agriculture land mortgage/sale deed

I have been going thru some financial crises and also my business needs some immediate investment to get stable. I have had housing and some other loans so I am not able to get bank loan up to the number that I require to get out of this financial crises. I have discussed this with one of my friends at hometown and asked him to mortgage my 3 acres of agriculture land and give me loan of minimum 10 Lacs for the period of 5 years to be returned (As per market rate that land has valuation of more than 40 Lacs) my friend is saying we can’t have mortgage deed as I have no money lender license to give me such amount and mortgage your land instead of that he is asking me to have sale deed of some properly and saying to mention that if I return that amount in 5 years he will be doing another sale deed to give that land back to me. Is it really possible to do it and mention in sale deed like that? Are there any apprehensions or precautions that we need to take before going for such deal? Is there any specific content to be mentioned in sale deed so that he can’t build permanent construction or acquire that land before we return that amount or before that 5 years period is over?.Please advise.

Learning

1 Replies

Abhijit_Law   14 October 2016

Can anyone post valuable comments on this please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register