LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Shaikh   24 February 2017

Agriculture land dispute

I had purchased an agricultural land but at the time of registration I was not having all of my previous documents of agriculture land to prove that I am a farmer. So I said my best friend to register the land on his & his wife name as I trusted them a lot and my friend himself was suppose to be the caretaker of my land. After getting my necessary documents to prove that I am a farmer I said my friend to transfer my property to me. He said me that instead of spending more money on registration fees on making new sales deeds, I will give you your property by registering as a gift which will save your money. For which I agreed and he had made a gift register of his wife and himself on my name. For a period of 8 years my friend is only looking at my farming and I am investing my own hard earn money. Since the profit was nil and it had incurred a heavy loss on me, I decided to sell my land and informed my friend also about it. He said me to sell it to his relative at a cost less than the market value or give him money in lakhs for which I did not agree as I got customer who was ready to give me the market price. When my friend got to know that I have got into an agreement with someone to sell by property he and his wife has file a court case under section Order39 Rule 1and 2 CPC and Order 7 Rule1 and 2 r/w .sec .26 CPC on me. I would like to know what this section all about is and how much it will stand if I try to prove my ownership of that land. And will I be able to win this case and under what law or section. Since I am not able to sell my own property please help me out to solve this case.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     24 February 2017

Dear Shaikh,

He has filed a suit against you and seeking injunction against you restricting to interfere with possession of the property.

Better you approach immediately a local lawyer for taking necessary action in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register