Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandru Babu (Analyst)     18 November 2014

Agriculture land dispute

Dear Experts,

My grandfather has written a settlement deed in the year 1987 stating that the agricultural land about 3 acres to be given to me because of his love and affection towards me with his full consent. My age was just 5 so he said till I reach 18 my mother would be the guardian of the said land. Now the issue is my father's brother have registered a case that he has half the share in this land which was was hearing in the court for the past 7 years. Last year the court dismissed the case, stating that both parties have not attended many a times and the case is dismissed. Now I tried applying for Patta name transferred to my name. I got a summon from the court stating that my father's brother has prayed the court to restore the case has he was not available on that particular date on final hearing. I guess this land is bought by my grandpa and not an ancestral property. For the past several years we are not able to use this land because without patta electricity is not provided. So not able to do agriculture, but before several years we have installed bore well with pump set but without EB not able to use the land.  

Please advise me what could be prayed in the court next week. And is there any other alternatives.

Regards,

Ram

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 November 2014

If you get court summons, immediately consult a local civil practiced lawyer and submit your written statement with the help of a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register