LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrutesh rao (process executive)     19 March 2014

Agricultural land dispute

A survey no 222, has 20 acres. In the Year 1992 First 10 acres is under the name of RAJINI, and the second 10 acres under SANGEETHA. IN 2002 each owner sold 5 acres each. Rajini, registered her land to the buyers, but sangeetha buyers did ROR.  As time passed only 5 acres of land left as of now under the name of Rajini, but the other 5 acres can be surveyed and found if sangeetha is interested. Rajini has Passbook and also a bank loan for the above land. From 6 years the remaining 5 acres is under the name of Rajini, and was given to kauldhar for cultivation.  After Death of Rajini's Husband Same Kauldhar from same village took control over the land. As he was not paying any rent (kaul) for the agricultural land, we moved to court and got an injection order restraining the kauldhar from entering our land. In 2013 judgment from court arrived stating that the lands of 5 acres in survey no 222 belongs to Rajini with boundaries. The same land with survey no 222 has been sold and registered by Sangeetha to buyers without my knowledge 2 months ago in 2014. Now I request you to suggest what Legal action can I take?

I have following documents as proof

1 Pattedhar Passbook, Bank Passbook with crop loan, Court injection order and judgment copy.

Please kindly revert back.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     19 March 2014

Basing on the above documents i.e. Title deed, Pattedar Passbook, Pahanies from the year 1954 to till date, Bank Pass book with crop loan, Injunction order and judgement copy, you can file a suit for cancellation of sale deed (registered by sangeetha).  You can also file Criminal case against Sangeetha for the fraud and mischief done. You have a good case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 March 2014

A suit for  cancellation of the alleged false sale deed and mandatory injunction will the relief available for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register