Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendrahari.N (Self Business)     13 December 2015

Agreement with conditions for ancestral property partition

Hi,

There are 7 brothers partioned ancestral agricultural land in the revenue office (tahisildar office).All 7 brothers got passbooks. Later they made agriment saying "This whole land must be sold between the brothers and not outsiders".This agriment is not registered and don't have any witness signature.But all 7  brothers signed on this agrement.Is it valid agriment or invalid agriment.I request honorouble lawyers post genuine answers .Please don't post confused answers.  

Learning

4 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     13 December 2015

Answer sent are based on information given and not written documents provided. Howeve, since 7 brothers have made agreement/family settlement, it will have legal sactity and if case  is to be filed in dispute

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     13 December 2015

....it has to be registred.

venkat   14 December 2015

Sir,

My grandfather has four sons and two duaghters. My father is the elder son among six. Next to my father (2nd son) has given release deed from ancestral property to grandfather on 1974.

My father died on 1993. Myself along with sisters and mother have been given release deed to next to my father (the one already given rlease to father) from ancestral property.

in sametime, my father has own propety which was register on his name.

Now fathers brothers are claiming my father property as ancestral property.

, is this valid release,  do they have power to claim my father property.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

venkat   15 December 2015

My grandfather has four sons and two duaghters. My father was elder son. second son (next to my father) had given release deed to his father from ancestral property. It was joined family

After some years, my father earned money from business and bought agriculture land nearby ancestral properties in 1974 and it has been registered in my father name.

Due to some reasons, we have given release deed from ancestral property to fathers brother (second son), who had already given release deed from same ancestral property.

All release deed has been registered.  Partition happened but not registered till now

Now fathers brothers claim that my father property is also ancestral property.

Sir , Two questiones

1.  is this valid claim from my father property since my father property and ancestral property in same place.

2. The person who had given release deed from ancestral property and same person received release deed from his brothers family (same ancestral property)

is this valid release deed ( all release deed registered)

is it required to get signature from other two brothers while getting release deed since no partition.

Please clarify

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register