Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny (executive)     05 February 2013

Agreement signed with one contractor but want to cancel and

Hello sirs

I am in a big problem and request you to advise and save me from the current situation

We have on plot which is around 300 sq yrds. We got in touch with one of the builder and he helped us in getting permission to start construction from municipal office and electricity permissions etc. Now we believed he is a good builder and we entered in agreement with him to construct our house. In the agreement he only mentioned the charges per sq ft and nothing else

My father has blindly signed as he is innocent and did not have any previous experience in dealing with construction of house etc. After that he said every thing extra like wood work, leak proof roofing and even small amenities like extending putting extra door or an additional washbasin

After knowing that we did not commence the construction with that builder. Meanwhile we came into contact with another builder who is reputed from one of our own relatives.

We wanted to start the house construction and the first builder came to know this and he is threatening that I will not allow this construction as you already have contract with me.

Two important points to note

1.       The plot we bought is from builder 1 (with whom we had contract)

2.       He is belongs to the same locality and the plot is in Hyderabad

Kindly request you to suggest how to go forward

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register